This website, the messages sent via e-mail, the online services and the advertising and applications can use “cookies” to optimize our services.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded into your equipment when accessing a web page. They are normally formed by letters and numbers and they are sent by our web server to the cookies file of your computer. Among other things, cookies allow our website to storage or to get information about your navigation habits and remember your presence when a new connexion between our server and your browser is established. The main purpose of a cookie is to allow our server to give the user an individual and customized website according to their personal preferences.
What type of cookies does this Site use?
This website uses two types of cookies:
1) Depending on the duration of stay:
These are temporary and are deleted from the user’s device when the browser is closed. These cookies are necessary for some applications or functions and they allow this Site to work properly.
These favour the experience as a user (for example, offering a customized navigation). This type of cookie is saved on your computer for a large period of time. This period depends on the configuration of your browser. These cookies allow the information to be transferred to this Site server whenever you visit it. They are also known as tracking cookies.
2) Depending on the purpose for which the data is obtained, there is another classification of cookies:
Allow you to navigate through a website, platforms or applications and to use their different options and services as the data and communication traffic, identify the session, access to some restricted areas, remember the elements that are part of an order, to place an order, ask for registration or participation of an event, use security measures during the navigation, store contents for the circulation of videos or sounds or share contents through social networking.
Allow users to access the services with some general characteristics based on a predefined set of criteria in the user terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional settings from which you access the service, etc.
Allow us to assess the number of users in order to measure and analyse statistically how they use of the service offered. For that we analyse the navigation of the user in our website in order to make improvements of the products and the services we offer.
Enable us to manage in the most efficient way the advertising spaces in our website, adapting the content of the advert to the content of the requested service or the use of our website. We analyse your navigation habits in the Internet and based on that we show you advertising related to your navigation profile.
Behavioural advertising cookies
Enable the management of the advertising spaces that might be included in this Site. They do so in the most efficient way and might be managed by us or by a third party. They store information of the user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their navigation habits, allowing us to display advertisement based on a specific profile previously developed.
Third party cookies
Web beacons or pixel tags
This website uses web beacons (also known as ‘pixel tags’). A web beacon is a transparent graphic image, usually no larger than 1 x 1 pixel that is placed on a website or in an e-mail that is used to monitor the behaviour of the user visiting the website.
These images mainly use technologies of third parties, as it occurs with this website where they are used to monitor the user’s activity such as knowing which pages of the website the user visits, when and from where (country/city).
Monitoring and analysis
This website uses the Google Analitycs, a web analitycs service for a continuous optimization of its marketing communications. This technology allows this website to know the user’s behaviour regarding the time, geographical location and use of this website. The information is collected through pixels tags and/or tracking cookies. This is anonymous information, it is not linked with the personal data and the website does not share it with third parties for its independent use. Google servers store all the needed information for the analysis.
Enable and disable cookies and similar resources
– If you use Mozilla Firefox:
1.Click ‘Tools’ button. 2. ‘Options’. 3. Select the ‘Privacy’ panel 4. Select or deselect the option ‘Accept cookies’ and the option ‘Accept third party cookies’.
– If you use Internet Explorer 8.0:
1. Click ‘Tools’ button/ ‘Internet Options’. 2. Click the ‘Privacy’ tab. 3. Choose the desired settings.
– If you use Internet Explorer 5.0:
1. Click ‘Tools’ button. 2. Click ‘Internet Options’. 3. Click ‘Security’ tab. 4 ‘Internet’ button and ‘Custom level’ button. 5. Go to ‘Cookies’ and choose one of the two options.
– If you use Internet Explorer 4.0:
– If you use Internet Explorer 3.0:
1. Click ‘View’, ‘Options’, ‘Advanced’ and ‘Warn me before accepting cookies’.
– If you use Netscape Communicator 4.0:
1. Click ‘Edit’. 2. ‘Preferences’. 3. ‘Advanced’. 4. Choose the desired options in the ‘Cookies’ tab.
– If you use Google Chrome:
1. Click on ‘Menu’ icon. 2. Click ‘Settings’, 3. Click ‘Show Advanced Settings’. 4. In the Privacy section, click the ‘Content settings’ button. 5. To enable or disable cookies, click ‘Block sites from setting any data and third party cookies’. To enable cookies and third party cookies, select ‘Allow local data to be set’. If you just want to allow origin cookies, click ‘Block sites from setting any data and third party cookies’.
When navigating in our website or when you access our application, you will be accepting the installation and use of our cookies.
You can withdraw your previously given consent at any time by eliminating the installed cookies in your computer. For that change the settings of your browser as described in the above-mentioned instructions in the paragraph ‘Enable and disable cookies’. However, we inform you that that can affect the functionalities of the web and the application.
For any suggestion, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2014 Casen Recordati S.L. All rights reserved.